We are India’s largest assessment and recruitment company for entry level engineers.
- Enables companies to hire talent which performs on the job
- 65% of candidates who found jobs through us had an existing offer
- All companies serviced since Dec 2009 have reported high satisfaction level
- Customers include - start-ups to Fortune 100; R&D to services companies
Hiring Potential Test (pH Test)
In March 2008, a Fortune 500 IT services company used eLitmus pH test as a benchmark to recruit entry-level professionals. At the end of the three-month training program, there was zero involuntary attrition among people hired through pH. In contrast, the average percentage of new hires let go at the end of training period was over 5.2% when recruited through alternate channels. This resulted in a saving to the company of Rs 1.8 million for every hundred hires.
Companies ranging from start-ups to global giants across a gamut of industries like IT security, IT products, R&D, software services, physical infrastructure and KPO have benefitted immensely from using pH Test as a benchmark.
Modern day business schools are also finding pH Test extremely relevant as an admissions test. The evolution of focused MBA institutes that offer super-specialization which require potential students to have corresponding strengths. pH Test can very effectively identify these traits. Additionally, students who undergo excessive coaching at one of the training institutes (which teach students strategies to “crack the test”, not concepts) get no undue advantage on the pH test. Lastly, the pH Test uses highly researched methodologies to create a gradient in the top quartile of talent pool.
Read more on the pitfalls of current evaluation methodologies
pH Test demystified
pH Test uses on-the-job performance feedback provided by select customers, and theoretical psychometric methodologies and standards to continuously improve the test validity. Our cross-functional research team comprises domain experts, industry practitioners and statisticians. We have been able to demonstrate a thought leadership of 10 to 34 months over other leading standardized tests, with path-breaking innovations like handicap-based negative marking. Read more ….
Information for test takers
The pH Test is conducted every few weeks across the country. The schedule of upcoming tests is regularly published on www.elitmus.com. The test has been designed to measure the natural ability of test takers rather than your ability to learn by rote. To this end, all necessary formulae are provided in the question paper. Those who focus on building fundamentals and broad skills, rather than on learning “tricks” to solve specific topics perform better on this test. Read more about the sections, duration etc
Take one test
- Easily schedule a test in any of the dozens of cities in India.
- Track your test status, pay online or use a discount voucher.
- Get that pH Score. See where you stand in the market.
And don't worry. If you think you just had a bad day during the test, you can always take it again to get a score that reflects your true potential. There is a pH test almost every three weeks across the country!
Apply to many jobs
- Have a pH Score? Now you're ready to reap the true benefit of eLitmus!
- See who's hiring, and apply to as many companies as you want with your one pH Score. As many. Free of cost. No more taking a dozen different aptitude tests!
- Track the status of all your applications from one central place.
- Confirm your interview calls, print out admit cards, check the results.
Seriously, getting that dream first job has never been easier!